Submit a CPH CE Activity
Organizations offering public health-related continuing education or professional development activities are invited to submit activity details using the form below. After your submission is reviewed for completeness, your activity will be published on our CPH Activity Finder for CPH professionals seeking credits for recertification.
Please note: The NBPHE does not have a pre-approval process for recertification. Each activity is approved individually when it is submitted by CPH. The NBPHE does not charge provider fees, nor is there an application process to submit activities. As long as the credit meets our guidelines here and the topic is related to public health, it should count for credit but it is ultimately up to the CPH to make that determination, not the provider.
Organizations offering CE events are encouraged to use the following terminology in advertising the event:"Up to [x] CPH Recertification Credits may be earned at this event."
- Activities and events must be focused on public health.
- Degree programs and certificate programs may not be posted on this site.
- NBPHE reserves the right to decline any submissions for any reason.
- Postings for live events will expire after the last day of the event. Postings for events which are recorded, archived or asynchronous will expire three years after the post date.
- Activities that are free of charge to participants are preferred.